- First we read a short introduction text about the sitcom, with gaps for these missing prepositions:
The dirty office is an obvious contrast to the shining modern architecture
- Then we watched the whole episode with Czech subs on in order to better understand the story and the individual scenes. While watching, you had to answer 10 True or False questions (you can find the full list in the Comments) and learned the following expressions:
- To make it a bit more fun, after we watched you paired up and with your partner you had to find answer to these questions:
- After watching Scene 1 again, this time with English subs on, and clarifying the answers for everyone, we continued the rest of the activities using open-class and pair discussions.
- Before and after watching Scene 2 again, with Eng subs on, we discussed these questions:
- With Scene 3 we played the guessing game, where I paused the video several times and asked you to guess before the characters acted it out:
What does Jen say when she looks at the view? When Jen gets to the basement, what does she hear the lift repeat? When the guys find out Jen walked into the office what do they do and why? After Roy throws something at Moss, what does Moss say?