How do you cope with lower income?
Both us and our clients take more time off during the summer and we need to be ready for that.
Summer doesn’t necessarily have to be a low income season for you if you:
- keep a similar number of your 1-on-1 courses
- have coaching / consultation / check-up sessions with existing or new clients
- offer asynchronous services so you can be flexible
- create experiential events such as trips/walks or workshops
- organize short intensive courses – 1-day, weekend, 1-week
- have a digital product which creates extra income in the summer
- join other people’s courses as a guest teacher
- team-teach at daycamps and summer camps
- take on other jobs you wouldn’t during the school year
- and of course – save for the summer throughout the year
- ….. your ideas?
The ideal situation is to combine several of these.
How do YOU cope with the summers?
Let’s share and help each other with some useful strategies!