Here you will find the terms and conditions for the sale of e-books, online courses, offline training events and merchandise – via the web interface.
Dear visitors of the website www.ninaenglish.cz,
You have just arrived at the page with the general terms and conditions for the sale of my e-books, online courses, offline courses and seminars. You have probably already read the details of your chosen product or training event on the website www.ninaenglish.cz (the “Website” or “Web Interface“). These Terms and Conditions (abbreviated as “T&C“) contain the information you need to have before you click the order button. Please therefore read them carefully. This is because you also tick the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box before you place your order. If you read the Terms and Conditions, your consent will be a true acceptance.
WHEN DO THE VOP APPLY AND HOW DO THEY RELATE TO THE CONTRACT?
The TC shall apply to the sale of e-books, online courses and goods (both of which will be referred to hereinafter as “products“) and to the ordering of consultations, courses, workshops, seminars, educational stays (hereinafter referred to as “educational events“) via the web interface. The TC also sets out the detailed conditions for the implementation of educational events.
The actual purchasing of products and ordering of training events and the process of entering into a contract is described below. The TC is a document that forms an integral part of the contract between us. Should there be provisions in the Contract that differ from the text of the TC, the provisions in the Contract shall prevail.
The purchase of products is based on the Purchase Agreement concluded between me as the Seller and you as the Buyer. The provision of educational events is based on a Service Contract concluded between me as the Provider and you as the Client (as the recipient of the service). Where the term “Contract” is used in the TC, it means both the Purchase Agreement and the Service Contract. The Contract is concluded in the Czech language, archived in electronic form and is not accessible to third parties. The Contract consists of your order (completed order form on the web interface) and its acceptance by me and these TC.
Contents of the TC:
I. Basic information about me
II. Important terms to make it clear what is being written about
III. How to order and conclude the Contract?
IV. What about the price of products and training events as they are paid?
V. How will the products and training events be delivered to you?
VI. What about the functionality of digital content and its interaction with hardware and software, and what about copyright?
VII. Withdrawal from the Contract
VIII. Warranty, rights from defective performance and complaint procedure
IX. Handling complaints, resolving consumer disputes
I. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT ME
Headquarters: Rybářská 269/9, 603 00 Brno
Tel: 775 178 485
I am registered in the trade register.
I’m not a VAT payer.
The address for delivery is the same as the registered office address. I am available at the above e-mail address for routine communication and for any complaints and complaints.
In the following text I act only as “Seller“.
II. IMPORTANT TERMS TO MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT IS BEING WRITTEN ABOUT
WHO IS THE BUYER?
The Buyer is the one who, through the web interface, enters into a Purchase Agreement with me to purchase any of the products offered. The purchase of e-books and online courses involves the provision of so-called digital content (a term used directly in the Civil Code). In the following, I also refer to a client who orders an educational event via the web interface and concludes a Service Contract with me as a Buyer.
Although I assume that the typical Buyer who buys products or orders an educational event will be a consumer, the Buyer can of course also be an entrepreneur (an entrepreneurial natural person – self-employed or a legal entity, e.g. a limited liability company or a joint stock company).
WHO IS THE CONSUMER?
According to the law, a consumer is a natural person who is not acting in the course of his/her business activity or in the course of his/her independent exercise of his/her profession. If you are a natural person and you include your business registration number in your order, I will assume that you are entering into the Contract as a business and not as a consumer.
WHAT IS A CONSUMER CONTRACT?
It is a Contract in which the consumer acts as the Buyer. In many cases, the consumer has a more advantageous position than other buyers. If a right applies only to the Consumer, this is expressly stated in the TC (i.e. “Consumer” instead of “Buyer”).
WHAT IS A DISTANCE CONTRACT?
This is a Contract that is concluded via REMOTE COMMUNICATION MEANS, i.e. it is concluded without having to meet in person, as we use a web interface to conclude it. The costs associated with the use of the means of distance communication (in particular the cost of the internet connection and any telephone calls) are borne by you as the Buyer and do not differ from the normal rate charged by your operator or internet service provider. By placing an order, you expressly agree to the use of distance communication.
WHAT LEGAL PROVISIONS GOVERN THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US?
These are the applicable legal regulations, in particular Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”) and, in cases where the Buyer is a consumer, Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection.
III. HOW TO ORDER AND CONCLUDE A CONTRACT?
1. As a Buyer, you order products and educational events through the web interface, i.e. through the ordering system on the website, by filling in the order form placed there or the form sent by email.
2. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: on the web interface you will find a detailed description of the offered e-books, online courses and educational events, their content, information about who they are intended for and what benefits you can expect from them. The web interface also includes testimonials from clients who have purchased the products before you. The presentation of the products on the web interface is informative. As a Seller, I am not obliged to enter into a Contract. Section 1732 (2). of the German Civil Code does not apply.
3. ORDERING PRODUCTS and EDUCATIONAL EVENTS (with the dates already listed on the web interface): For ordering via the web interface, there is an order/reservation form where you as a Client fill in your contact details (name, surname, address, e-mail, in case of ordering for a company also company details, company ID, VAT number), information about the product ordered (by placing the ordered product in the “basket” of the web interface), in case of ordering an educational event you select a specific event if it is not already listed directly in the form and select the payment method. If you need to provide additional information when selling within the EU or outside the EU, this will be written on the order page.
Before sending the order, you can check and change the data entered in the order form and, if necessary, correct any errors and discrepancies. To submit an order, click on the order button below the order.
I will inform you of the acceptance of the order made via the order form on the web interface by e-mail sent to your e-mail address. Upon delivery of this order confirmation to your electronic address indicated in the order, the Contract is concluded. For training events, the Contract is only concluded when both the order is confirmed and the course fee is paid in the amount specified in the description of the training event on the web interface, unless otherwise expressly stated.
Any changes to the Contract (including cancellation of an order) are only possible by agreement between us. Until the conclusion of the Contract, you may cancel your order by email sent to my email address listed in the “Basic information about me” section in Article I of these TC.
If in doubt, I may contact you to verify the authenticity of the order and if I am unable to verify the authenticity of the order, it is assumed that the order was not placed at all and I will no longer deal with such order. You can order products and educational events via the web interface 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note, however, that in exceptional circumstances, the website may be temporarily unavailable due to necessary maintenance of the website or due to circumstances for which I am not responsible, such as internet connection failures, etc.
IV. WHAT ABOUT THE PRICE AND HOW TO PAY?
1. PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: the price is also indicated on the web interface. The price is valid for as long as it is displayed on the web interface. There are no shipping or other costs associated with the delivery of e-books, online courses and educational events, therefore the price shown in the order summary is the final price. For educational events, the web interface indicates what the price includes (e.g. whether refreshments are included). For goods, shipping and handling is added to the price (see Article V. of these TC).
2. The agreed price is the price quoted for the product or training event at the time your order is placed. If there is an obvious error in the price on the web interface (this means, in particular, a typo, a mistake in entering the price) or a similar error in the process of concluding the Contract, then I am not obliged to deliver the product to you at such an obviously incorrect price, even if there is an automatic confirmation of acceptance of the order. In the event that you have already paid for such an obviously erroneous price, I am entitled to withdraw from the Contract and refund the amount paid. If the price changes between the time your order is sent and my confirmation of it, the price in force at the time of sending the order shall apply, unless otherwise expressly agreed between us.
3. Unless otherwise expressly agreed between us, I am obliged to deliver the product to you only after full payment of the agreed price.
4. METHOD OF PAYMENT: The agreed price can be paid as follows:
– Wire transfer to my bank account: you will receive payment instructions in the form of an invoice or an email with payment instructions in the order confirmation email. When making the payment, please be sure to indicate the appropriate variable symbol so that the payment can be quickly paired and the product delivered as soon as possible.
– Cashless online credit card or fast online bank transfer via the payment portal. Payment methods are connected to the payment gateway of ComGate Payments, a.s., which provides secure technology for accepting payment cards and online bank transfers. Payment card numbers, credit card numbers and e-banking passwords are entered through ComGate Payments, Inc.’s secure and trusted channel. This information is not shared with me by that company and I do not have access to it.
Any additional payment methods will be indicated on the web interface or may be expressly agreed between us.
If the digital product is a membership section or a membership to one of my online courses, we may use recurring payments for some membership options. The terms and conditions of recurring payments can be found in the separate document Recurring Payment Terms.
5. PAYMENT OF PRICE: The price is payable within 7 days of confirmation of receipt of the order. The due date is stated on the invoice or in the email with payment instructions. For training events, the full price must be paid no later than 7 days prior to the training event unless otherwise expressly agreed between us. In the case of Skype lessons or consultations, the price is payable no later than before the start of the first lesson/consultation.
The price is paid at the moment when the appropriate amount is credited to my bank account.
Section 2119(1) of the Civil Code does not apply.
Products cannot be paid for by an installment plan.
Maturity for recurring payments is based on the length of membership.
V. HOW WILL THE PRODUCTS AND TRAINING EVENTS BE DELIVERED TO YOU?
A. Product delivery terms:
When you purchase goods, the purchased goods will be sent as a postal shipment to the address you specify in your order. The goods can be delivered by carrier to the delivery address you have provided or you can collect the goods in person at the address specified in Article II of the TC. You select the delivery method on the web interface when ordering the goods. My obligation to deliver the goods is fulfilled by handing over the goods to the carrier you selected when ordering. Should you refuse to accept the goods without any reason, my obligation to deliver the goods shall not be deemed to have been fulfilled in such a case, nor shall it be considered a withdrawal from the contract on your part. Please, always check the integrity of the packaging upon receipt of the shipment and if you find any deficiencies, please claim them immediately from the carrier and contact me (details below in the section on making a claim). Rejection of a shipment with damaged packaging is not considered an unreasonable refusal to accept the shipment. On the contrary, if you sign the delivery note or the carrier’s packing list or a similar document to acknowledge receipt of the shipment, the goods are deemed to have been delivered in intact packaging and no further claim can be made on the grounds of damage to the integrity of the packaging.
2. SUPPLY LEVEL. The e-book and online course will be delivered within 3 working days after the payment is credited to my bank account. The delivery time for goods is usually a maximum of 5 working days after payment has been credited to my bank account if the goods are in stock. If the goods cannot be delivered within this time period, I will contact you to agree the next course of action and if we do not agree on delivery within a later time period, you and I may both withdraw from the Contract. Withdrawal is then effective when it is delivered to the other party to the Contract in writing by post or email.
3. TRANSPORT COSTS. No shipping or delivery costs are incurred and therefore not charged for e-books. For goods, postage and packing is charged at the rate indicated directly on the web interface.
4. Should it be necessary for reasons on your part to deliver the parcel repeatedly or by a method other than the one ordered, you are obliged to reimburse me for the costs of repeated delivery or delivery by another method, unless otherwise expressly agreed between us. In the event that you refuse to accept the parcel without justification, I shall be entitled to compensation for the costs of delivery and storage as well as any other costs incurred by me as a result of the non-acceptance of the parcel.
B. Delivery and cancellation conditions for educational events:
1. DELIVERY METHOD: The training event will be delivered according to the terms and conditions specified in the event description on the web interface or individually agreed upon. The purchaser has the right to attend the training event subject to the full price for the training event being duly paid. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally change the conditions of the educational event, e.g. the person of the lecturer, the time of individual lessons, the venue within the same village/city, and is obliged to notify the Buyer thereof. The obligations between the Buyer and the Seller are not affected. The Seller is responsible for ensuring that the purpose of the course is not affected by the change of conditions. The training event will only take place if a minimum number of persons specified by the Seller have booked and paid for it. I reserve the right to cancel the training event in the event of a lower number of registrants or force majeure. In this case, I will inform all registered participants in due time.
The individual online course or consultation will be delivered according to the terms and conditions listed on the web interface. Online individual tuition will be delivered after payment has been credited to the bank account on a pre-agreed date. Tuition shall take place on the days and times agreed between the Seller and the Buyer in writing or verbally, prior to or during the course. In the event that the course cannot be arranged for serious reasons, the Seller shall be entitled, after prior agreement with the Buyer, to choose an alternative method of arranging the course or to cancel the course and refund the full course fee to the Buyer. If the Buyer cancels participation in the course (e.g. does not use the entire package), the unused lessons are not financially compensated and are not replaced in any way. Each individual order is valid for 6 months from the date of order. All prepaid lessons/consultations from this order must be exhausted by this time.
Lessons/consultations that are not exhausted by the Buyer within 6 months of ordering shall be forfeited and the Buyer shall not be entitled to receive lessons/consultations or any financial compensation from the Seller. If the Buyer needs to interrupt the lessons for a short period of time, the Buyer shall inform the Seller immediately. If the Buyer does not contact the Seller within 4 weeks of the last lesson, the cooperation ends and the course fee is forfeited. If the Buyer cancels less than 24 hours before the lesson, the lesson will be charged in full. If the Buyer cancels an already booked lesson more than 24 hours before the lesson, the Buyer may arrange an alternative lesson date. A lesson so cancelled will not be forfeited and will not be charged to the purchaser.
We are guided by applicable law in providing consultations and provide them with the utmost care and diligence, using the latest knowledge, our expertise and taking into account any information you provide that is relevant to the proper provision of the consultation. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you undertake to provide us with all information relevant to the proper provision of the Consultation, to provide such information truthfully, completely and without distortion and to notify us promptly at any time during the term of the Agreement that there have been changes to such information and to provide new information where necessary for the proper provision of the Consultation. All data disclosed in the course of or in connection with the provision of the Consultation shall be considered confidential and both you and we undertake to keep such data confidential and not to disclose it to third parties without the express consent of the other party. Where appropriate or required by law in view of the nature of the consultation provided, we shall be entitled to require you to provide the necessary information in writing bearing your signature.
2. POSSIBILITY OF SUBSTITUTE PARTICIPATION: It is possible to send a substitute to the educational event in the Buyer’s place in case the Buyer cannot attend for serious reasons, and only after prior agreement with me and if it is permissible and possible due to the content of the educational event, and only before the educational event starts, not during it. A substitute cannot be sent to an individual online course or consultation.
3. EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION: All information and any written materials, handouts, scripts, audio recordings and media, recommendations, techniques, personal information and other methods provided by the instructor conducting the event are intended solely for the purposes of the specific educational event and the personal use of the individual Purchaser. They may not be communicated or passed on to third parties, modified, distributed or copied in whole or in part, used for any commercial purpose or published elsewhere in any way without my knowledge and written consent.
4. RESPONSIBILITY DURING THE EDUCATIONAL EVENT: The Buyer is fully responsible for himself, his decisions and his actions towards himself and others throughout the educational event. Each participant, including the instructor conducting the event, is responsible for any damages caused to himself or other Purchasers by his reckless or other conduct or for damages caused by him to the property and equipment of the premises used during the educational event.
5. POSSIBILITY TO EXCLUDE BUYERS FROM PARTICIPATION: Buyers are obliged not to interfere with the course of the educational event while participating in it. The Seller or the lecturer conducting the educational event is entitled to exclude the Buyer from participation in the event that the Buyer has not respected these TC and as a result has in any way damaged the content of the educational event, other Buyers or the lecturer, or in the event that the Buyer disrupts the course of the event by inappropriate behaviour (i.e. behaviour against the rules of decent human coexistence, e.g. repeated disturbance, participation under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substances, insults to lecturers or other participants of the event). In the event of the Buyer’s exclusion from the educational event, the Buyer is not entitled to a refund of the already paid course fee, not even part of it.
6. CANCELLATION TERMS: In the event that the educational event is cancelled for reasons on my side and you as the Buyer have already paid the price, you will receive a full refund within 14 days from the date the decision to cancel the event is made, unless we explicitly agree to apply the payment to an alternative event of your choice or other solution. Unless otherwise agreed, payment will be refunded to you in the same manner as it was received. As the Buyer, you are entitled to cancel your participation in the training event. If you have already paid the price and cancel your participation at least 14 working days before the start of the educational event, the full price paid will be refunded, if you cancel your participation 13 – 7 working days before the start of the educational event, 50% of the course fee will be refunded, in less than 7 working days the course fee is non-refundable.
VI. WHAT ABOUT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF DIGITAL CONTENT AND ITS INTERACTION WITH HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE AND COPYRIGHT?
1. I only send the digital content (e-book) to you, as the Buyer, at your electronic address or by making the address of the website where the content is located available. To be fully functional, digital content requires that you have hardware and software that allows you to open and work with documents in pdf or other formats. You must also have a working internet connection to download the product from the website. I am not responsible for the unavailability of content if your internet connection is not working or is slow. Content may be temporarily unavailable for short periods of time due to data maintenance or server outages.
2. The products are created using my knowledge and experience and years of practice. These are guidelines and recommendations and it is up to you how you use them in practice and how much care and effort you put into putting this information into practice. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for what specific results you achieve based on the products themselves. The Products are not a substitute for personal consultation. The digital content is protected by copyright and may not be redistributed or made available for use by others without my prior express written consent. Copyright infringement is not only punishable under copyright law, but may also be a criminal offence.
3. USER ACCOUNT. After purchasing the online course, you will receive the access data to log in to your user account after payment of the price, as specified in the section on delivery conditions (Article V. TC). You agree to keep the access data confidential and not to allow third parties to use it. As a Buyer, you also undertake to keep your data provided in your user account up-to-date and true. In the event of a serious breach of your obligations under the Agreement or these TC, I am entitled to disable or cancel your user account. Likewise, in the event of a breach of your obligations regarding copyright protection.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. E-BOOKS AND ON-LINE COURSES: Pursuant to Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, you as a Consumer have the right to withdraw from the concluded Purchase Contract without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Contract. According to § 1837 (l) this option can be excluded for e-books and online courses (digital content). As I am sure of the quality of e-books and online courses and at the same time I wish you to have the opportunity to study it in peace, I give all Consumers the opportunity to make use of the guarantee, i.e. the possibility to withdraw from the Purchase Contract without giving any reasons (and to request a refund) within 7 days from the delivery of the e-book or online course (the period is calculated from the date on which you received the access data to the online course). If you choose to exercise this option, then within the specified guarantee period, the withdrawal must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to my address set out in Article I of these TC. You can also withdraw by filling in the form which can be found here. If you use the sample form, I will confirm its receipt without undue delay. You do not have to give any reasons for your withdrawal.
2. GOODS: If the subject of the Purchase Contract is the delivery of goods, then you as the Buyer have the right to withdraw from this Contract without giving reasons within 14 days from the date you received the goods, as it is a Contract concluded by distance. Within this 14-day period, the withdrawal from the Contract must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or sent by post to my address as stated in Article I of the TC, or delivered to this address in person or by another person. You can also withdraw by filling in the form which can be found here. If you use the sample form, I will confirm its receipt without undue delay. You do not have to give any reasons for your withdrawal.
Please note that according to § 1837 of the German Civil Code the Consumer cannot withdraw from the Contract:
In these cases, I do not allow withdrawal from the Contract even for Buyers who are not consumers.
3. EDUCATIONAL ACTIONS: The Contract cannot be withdrawn from if it is a contract for the use of leisure time, provided that the Seller provides this performance within the specified period (§ 1837 (j) of the NCC). A Contract for the provision of services – educational events is also considered a contract for the use of leisure time if it meets the condition of both the use of the Buyer’s leisure time and the provision of the services on a predetermined date (which is why the cancellation conditions are addressed above).
4. No later than 14 days after the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract or the use of the guarantee, I will refund the money I have accepted from you as payment for the e-book, online course or goods. I will return the money to you in the same way that you paid it, unless you agree to a different method of payment that does not involve additional costs to you.
5. In the event that the full price is not paid by you even within 7 days after it is due, the Contract shall be cancelled. In the event that I have previously received a partial payment from you for the purchase price, I will return it to you within one week of the cancellation of the Contract, unless otherwise expressly agreed between us.
6. Both you as the Buyer and I as the Seller are also entitled to withdraw from the Contract in the cases provided for by law or specified in these TC.7. If you are provided with a gift together with the product or educational event, the gift contract between us is concluded with the condition that if you withdraw from the Contract without giving any reasons, the gift contract ceases to be effective and you are obliged to return the gift provided to me within 14 days of withdrawal from the Contract. All gifts and bonuses are only sent or made available after payment of the agreed price of the product or training event, unless otherwise stated on the web interface.
VIII. WARRANTY, RIGHTS FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE, COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. The rights arising from defective performance are governed by the applicable law and regulations, in particular the provisions of § 1914 to 1925, § 2099 to 2112 and § 2161 to 2174 of the German Civil Code.
2. The rights under the guarantee are governed in particular by the provisions of Sections 2113 to 2117 of the German Civil Code.
3. As the Seller, I answer that the goods are free from defects upon receipt. If you are a consumer, then if the defect manifests itself within 6 months of receipt, the goods shall be deemed to have been defective upon receipt. If you are a consumer, I am also liable if the defects do not appear within the warranty period, which is 24 months from the date of receipt of the goods. If you are not a consumer, I do not provide a guarantee and I am only liable to you for defects that the item has when you take delivery of it.
4. In the event of a defect that cannot be rectified or in the event of a repeated occurrence of a defect or the occurrence of multiple defects, you have the right to request replacement of the product with a new one or to withdraw from the Contract. In the event of a remediable defect in a product that has not yet been used, you may demand the removal of the defect or a reasonable reduction in price or, if this is not unreasonable, the replacement of the product with a new one. If you do not withdraw from the Contract or do not exercise your right to have a new product delivered without defects or to have the product repaired, you may claim a reasonable discount. You may also claim a reasonable discount if I am unable to supply you with a new or, once repaired, functional product without defects, or if I fail to arrange for a remedy within a reasonable time or if it would cause you significant difficulties to arrange for a remedy. For e-books and online courses, due to the nature of the product, inaccessibility of the content (non-functioning access data) or missing parts of the content may be considered as defects.
5. You are not entitled to rights under defective performance if you knew before you took delivery of the product that the product was defective or if you caused the defect. Warranty and liability claims do not apply to defects caused by improper use of the product.
6. File a complaint with me without undue delay after the defects have been discovered. You can also inform me of the complaint in advance by e-mail. If the e-book or online course (or even the access data) has not been delivered to you within the delivery time, please check the “bulk mail” or spam folders first. If you do not find the product there either, make a claim according to this paragraph. It is appreciated if you also attach an invoice or other proof of purchase, a description of the claimed defect and a proposed solution to the claim. I will settle the complaint without undue delay, within 30 days at the latest, unless we expressly agree otherwise. I will provide you with written confirmation of the claim and its settlement. If the goods are delivered by a carrier (i.e. also by Czech Post) on the basis of your order, I ask you to inspect the shipment in the presence of the carrier and, if damage to the shipment is detected, to file a claim directly with the carrier. The carrier will then draw up a report with the addressee on the defect found and the parcel will be delivered back to the sender. As the Buyer, you are entitled to refuse to accept a shipment that does not comply with the Purchase Agreement, e.g. because the shipment is incomplete or damaged. If you accept such a damaged shipment from the carrier, you must describe the damage in the carrier’s handover report. The incomplete or damaged consignment must be reported immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, a damage report must be drawn up with the carrier and sent to me by e-mail or by post without undue delay. The additional claim of incompleteness or external damage to the shipment gives me the opportunity to prove that there is no breach of the Purchase Contract.
IX. COMPLAINT HANDLING, CONSUMER DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. If you have any complaint about the Contract, its performance or my activities, please contact me at email@example.com.
2. Businesses operating on the basis of a trade licence, the controlling authority is the competent trade licensing authority, supervision over compliance with consumer protection regulations is carried out by the Czech Trade Inspection Authority. The Office for Personal Data Protection oversees compliance with data protection regulations. You can also contact these authorities with your complaints.
3. If a consumer dispute arises between us as the seller and the consumer, the consumer has the right to resolve it out of court. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is the subject of the out-of-court settlement pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection. All details on out-of-court resolution are available on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority www.coi.cz. The consumer can also use the online dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
I publish testimonials for my products and services on my website, sales pages, in email and similar communications with Buyers. These testimonials are always testimonials of my Buyers to products they have purchased from me. Before posting a testimonial, I always verify that it is a person who has actually purchased my Product or Service by checking and matching the details of the invoice paid in the accounting system with the Buyer’s review). Alternatively, it is a testimonial that I have received from my Buyers as part of the feedback questionnaire sent to the Buyer after delivery of the Product, or for an online course/club after its completion. I send the questionnaire directly to the contact email listed in the Buyers’ database to ensure that such testimonial comes from the Buyer.
The contract is concluded for a definite period of time, until the Seller and the Buyer fulfill their obligations under the contract.
The protection of personal data is dealt with in a separate document, which can be found on the website here.
Please note that I am entitled to unilaterally change these TC, however, the text of the terms and conditions in force at the time of placing the order shall always apply to the buyer.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from 6 Jan, 2023.