“How to teach…” is back!
This time with a skill that ALL of our clients dread the most – opening their mouth to SPEAK.
So I’d like us to inspire each other with this post and hopefully help our students even more.
So let’s share our tips for:
- your students’ needs – who do your students need to be able to speak with?
- your students’ struggles – what do they struggle with the most?
- techniques and strategies – how do you help your students improve speaking? which tricks and steps do you recommend both inside and outside of lessons?
- apps, websites, plug-ins – what are the best ones in your opinion and do you use them in the lessons too?
- offline resources – are there any activities you recommend your students to do in order to improve their speaking?
- improving our own speaking skills – what do you do to improve your speaking, do you have English-speaking friends, do you speak to yourself in your head a lot, do you use the same strategies you recommend to your students?
Please, answer as many questions as you can, I will add my answers later too!
And if you have any blog posts that you wrote for your students about speaking better, please, share that too in the comments!